Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help loading a photo

Options
  • 01-02-2008 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

Can somewhon pleas tell me how i can upload a photo onto my post. I can do it but only with a king of link to the photo. id rather be able to have the picture directly visible in the post.

thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

image tags

Put the link in and img  you can host the image on somewhere like imageshack

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

thanking u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Sam Spade

Sherifu wrote: »
    image tags

Put the link in and img  you can host the image on somewhere like imageshack

Do you have to host the image somewhere or can it be taken directly from the computer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

maxsmart wrote: »
    Do you have to host the image somewhere or can it be taken directly from the computer
    If you're attaching it to the post, it can be uploaded straight from your computer to boards. If you're linking, you'll have to upoad it to a file host first (unless your computer is running a publically accessable web server, which is probably not likely :))

If you're attaching it to the post, it can be uploaded straight from your computer to boards. If you're linking, you'll have to upoad it to a file host first (unless your computer is running a publically accessable web server, which is probably not likely :))

yes I am trying to attach to a post but all i get is a link

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Not all forums allow images. What forum are you trying to put it in?

Hagar wrote: »
    Not all forums allow images. What forum are you trying to put it in?

proper order pics.

just figured it out, thanks

Well done, nice photo BTW. :D

Hagar wrote: »
    Well done, nice photo BTW. :D

ha.... u checked it out then...

Well I posted just before you...

• Advertisement